Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alex's Birthday












I still can't believe he is already 2! He is so sweet everyone just loves being around him. My mom and the boys planned a summer vacation out to California to visit everyone. There vacation was just in time for Alex's second birthday party. Once my older brother Ben found out they were all coming out he set his mind to joining everyone. Ben and his new girl friend drove all the way from Oceanside (7+ hours) just to see everyone for the weekend. So that was it we were all together for the first time in years. There truly is nothing better than being with the one's you love and spending as much time doing it as possible. After everyone spent time at Marylee's for a week or so they all came to my house to see the area I lived in and the things that we like to do. We went to Big Tree's, Iron stone, the park to find gold in the river, Mercer cavern, jeeping and shooting guns. It made me feel very special to have them come out of there way to visit with Louis and I. Thank You and I love you ALL!!!!

1 comment: